As of 1st October 2017 we have changed our deposit policy and no longer offer cancellation cover. See our ‘terms and conditions’ below on cancellation.
- We strongly advise that you take out insurance protection against an unavoidable cancellation of your holiday.
- If you do have to cancel please inform us immediately whereupon we will endeavour to re-let the property.
- If you have booked directly with us and are forced to cancel after booking the following conditions apply…
- If you have booked and paid a deposit: We will attempt to re-let the property. If we successfully re-let the property we will refund 50% of the deposit paid (subject to a minimum charge of £100). If we do not re-let the property the full amount of the deposit paid is forfeited.
- If you have booked and paid in full: We will attempt to re-let the property. If we successfully re-let the property, we will refund the full amount, less a £100 admin fee, of the amount paid by the new customer (the amount paid may have been discounted). If we do not re-let the property the full amount paid is forfeited.
The decision of Lochend Chalets on all claims will be final.